MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, S.L.
Legal Notice - referred to the website www.mcr.com.es property of MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, S.L. - Registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid in Volume 15819, Folio 163, Section: 8ª,
Sheet M-267058, CIF: B-82766452
By using the MCR INFOELECTRONIC WEB you agree to the following conditions which are listed in this LEGAL NOTICE. If you do not accept any of the terms, please stop using the WEB.
MCR INFO ELECTRONIC reserves the right to modify, change or expand any content of this WEB at any time and without previous notice. In view of this possibility we advise you to frequently review the content of this LEGAL NOTICE, as well as all other terms and conditions contained in the WEB.
All content on the site is protected by copyright laws and is the exclusive property of MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, SL. Any name, brand or logo owned by third parties and appearing on this site are protected by their respective legal policies.
It is strictly forbidden to make use of any content of this WEB for any commercial or public activity without informed consent of MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, SL as well as to modify, distribute, exhibit or transmit the said content.
Unauthorized use of the WEBSITE or the CONTENT may violate intellectual or industrial property laws, as well as personal, publicity and communication rights, and any competition law and other regulations. MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, SL declines any responsibility derived from these possible unauthorized uses.
MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, SL does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of all the contents of this WEB and it will reject any consequent responsibility of these possible irregularities in the information.
MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, SL will not be responsible for any anomalies in the WEB due to its operation or malfunction (viruses, overloads, interruptions, delays, etc.). MCR will do its best to solve them out as soon as possible. Likewise, neither suppliers of the WEB nor any other company mentioned in it wil be responsible.
MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, SL will have no responsibility for the uses you may make of data and information, as well as the services available on this WEB. MCR will not be either liable for infringements of third-party rights that may be committed making a fraudulent use of access permissions to this website. MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, SL will ensure that the WEB functions perfectly and fulfills the purpose for which it was created.
MCR will not be responsible for the illegalities and improper uses that clients or users can make of the WEB. It is the sole responsibility of the user to comply with the current law in all cases.
You will be able to review all terms related to the Data Protection Policy, as well as the rest of details concerning general conditions and sales policy.
As a result of the application of the General Regulation of Data Protection of the European Union, MCR Info Electronic, S.L. ("MCR") has modified its Privacy Policies, which govern the processing of your personal data in your relationship with MCR. Please, read carefully the basic information about Data Protection that you will find below.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity:: MCR INFO ELECTRONIC S.L CIF: B82766452
Postal Address: 12, GUTEMBERG Street, Post Code: 28906 Getafe, Madrid
Telephone Number: 34914400700
Security Coordinator: Rafael Gonzalez
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We treat the personal data you provide us with the following purposes:
1. Fulfill with the duty of information and obtaining of consents required by the new European regulation for the protection of personal data.
2. Manage the contractual relationship derived from the wholesale purchase of computer material, management and distribution of said material and components.
3. Administrative accounting management of the orders and other services related to our activity.
4. The commercial communications shipment of our products or services, by means of your subscription to newsletter, bulletins and commercial shipments related to our activity, unless you express your will against by any means. In any case, the authorization to treat your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only have as consequence the fact that you would not receive commercial offers of our products or services.
What data do we deal with?
Within the framework of the provision of services offered by the entity and conditioned on the purposes agreed by you, our entity will only treat the data strictly necessary for the proper management of the contractual relationship and / or provision of services, and will be exclusively those that you have given us.
How long will we process your data?
The personal data you provide will be kept while the contractual / mercantile contract relationship is maintained, or for a period of four years from the last business relationship following the regulations for tax purposes. However, our entity will continue retaining your information for sending of commercial communications that we consider to be of your interest, as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party. You can always exercise the rights recognized by the current regulations by contacting through the way you be more comfortable.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the necessary service contract for the completion of the business operation or this legitimation is granted by its express consent as own and principal interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concern them or not. In this regard, you have the right to request:
Access.- The interested parties shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the person responsible for the treatment, whether or not they are treating the data that concerns you, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
Rectification.- The interested parties will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns them or to complete those that were incomplete.
Deletion.- The interested parties will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case, the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory rule.
Limitation of its treatment.- The interested parties will have the right to request the limitation regarding the treatment of their personal data.
Opposition to treatment.- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
That is, they will be entitled to receive personal data that they concern, that they have provided a controller, in a structured format, of a common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge of treatment.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights, by contacting the person in charge. To do this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If they want to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of their rights, they can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Likewise, we inform you that if you think it is appropriate, you havethe right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for any specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on prior consent to its withdrawal. Jorge Juan Street, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your browser when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
Thanks to cookies, you can purchase online, and see your specific store prices.
Mcr Info Electronic never share personal data with third parties. All information collected on the web is used to provide better service to visitors.
Please note the the use of the web with disabled cookies can cause the misfunction of the web.
What types of cookies used Mcr Info Electronic?
1. +Cookies analysis: those treated by MCR or by third parties, allowing to quantify the number of users and to measure the service. MCR studies users browsing in order to improve the supply of products or services offered.
When visiting a website or opening any email where any advertisement or promotional material regarding our products or services, a cookie can be installed in order to help us to show further advertising related searches, or to control advertisement regarding, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, etc.
Revocation and removal of cookies (by browser)
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed in your browser by setting your browser options installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may not be able to access any section of our website.
1. +For more information on how to block the use of the cookies through the Chrome browser on https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
2. +For more information on how to block the use of the cookies through the browser Firefox on https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
3. +For more information on how to block the use of the cookies through the browser Internet Explorer in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
4. +For more information on how to block the use of the cookies through the Safari browser on https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
You can turn on the private mode to delete cookies and browsing history after your browsing session ends. Check your browser 's help to access this mode.
We are a technological company dedicated to the commercialization of computer products and equipment integration. We are committed to quality and respect for the environment as strategic factors related to the products and services offered.Our aim is to achieve the full satisfaction of our customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations, showing our commitment to the environment by introducing environmental management measures in the general management of the company. This philosophy basically responds to the application and implementation of the following points:
The Management of MCR assures that this Policy is periodically reviewed for its continued suitability and disseminated throughout the Organization and to our collaborators, using the dissemination channels deemed most effective for this purpose.
El presente documento tiene como finalidad el establecer y regular las normas de uso de este portal web, entendiendo por éste todas las páginas y sus contenidos propiedad de MCR INFO ELECTRONIC S.L. a las cuales se accede a través del dominio https://www.mcr.com.es
La utilización del portal web atribuye la condición de usuario del mismo e implica la aceptación de todas las condiciones incluidas en el presente Aviso Legal. El usuario se compromete a leer atentamente el presente Aviso Legal en cada una de las ocasiones en que se proponga utilizar nuestro portal web ya que éste y sus condiciones de uso recogidas en el presente Aviso Legal pueden sufrir modificaciones.
En cumplimiento con el deber de información recogido en artículo 10 de la Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico, a continuación se reflejan los siguientes datos:
El titular del presente Sitio es:
Aviso Legal - referido al sitio web https://www.mcr.com.es propiedad de MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, S.L. - Inscrito en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid en Tomo 15819, Folio 163, Sección: 8ª, Hoja M-267058, CIF: B-82766452
El acceso y/o uso de este portal https://www.mcr.com.es atribuye la condición de USUARIO, que acepta, desde dicho acceso y/o uso, las Condiciones Generales de Uso aquí reflejadas. Las citadas condiciones serán de aplicación independientemente de las Condiciones Generales de Contratación que en su caso resulten de obligado cumplimiento.
These conditions are intended to regulate the access and use of our website, as well as oversee its content and purpose.
Access to and use of the website and the resources offered are of indefinite duration, although MCR INFO ELECTRONIC reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate unilaterally at any time the access to the website or any of its parts and/or resources, without prior notice.
Current and individuals Conditions have an indetermined duration and shall remain in force as long as the website continues active.
C- SYSTEM OF MODIFICATIONS
MCR INFO ELECTRONIC reserves the right to unilaterally modify at any time and without prior notice these current General Conditions and the Particular that may occasionally arise; it also reserves the right to modify the setting, presentation and website design or any of its elements; the information, either general or specialized, and the provided content, and generally any other circumstances not expressly designated, including cancellation of the website or of any of its elements. In addition and in order to provide proper operation of the website, MCR INFO ELECTRONIC reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice to users, access to the website should carry out maintenance, repair, renovation or improvement services, information and content, and to modify or update the conditions of access to the website.
D- ACCESS AND SECURITY
User “Client” shall consist of client identity and password. To access the account, client must enter both username and password. The use of the password is personal and not transferable, transferred to third parties not being allowed. The Client undertakes to make diligent and keep it secret, assuming full responsibility for the consequences of disclosure to third parties. The website is free and private, and the client must be registered on the page to access the content. MCR INFO ELECTRONIC reserves some of the services offered to Users by filling out the form to register the user. The access to services therefore requires prior registration, and once registered the user acquire the status of Client.
E- APPLICATION SERVICES
The Client is obliged to correctly and diligently use the services offered by MCR INFO ELECTRONIC undertakes not to:
1- undertake any act that could be considered a violation of rights of intellectual property belonging to MCR INFO ELECTRONIC or third parties;
2- use the services and information of any kind obtained through the Website for commercial purposes.
3- use the services offered by MCR INFO ELECTRONIC with contrary to morality, custom and public order purposes.
4- disclose to third parties, by any means, information or opinions on the activity, performance or market relations MCR INFO ELECTRONIC affecting their image in the market.
5- induce customers, suppliers, employees and third parties who have any relationship with MCR INFO ELECTRONIC to breach the existing contracts with MCR INFO ELECTRONIC or violate existing contractual obligations with them.
F- USE OF THE WEB PORTAL
https://www.mcr.com.es proporciona el acceso a diversas informaciones sobre nuestra entidad, alta de clientes, productos, servicios, apartado para la solicitud de empleo, acceso a usuarios registrados como minoristas, sección para trabajar con nosotros, y apartados de contacto, posibles enlaces a redes sociales (en adelante, "los contenidos") en internet pertenecientes a MCR INFO ELECTRONIC S.L. o a sus licenciantes a los que el usuario pueda tener acceso. El usuario asume la responsabilidad del uso del portal.
MCR INFO ELECTRONIC S.L. por sí o como cesionaria, es titular de todos los derechos de propiedad intelectual e industrial de su página web, así como de los elementos contenidos en la misma (a título enunciativo, imágenes, sonido, audio, vídeo, software o textos; marcas o logotipos, combinaciones de colores, estructura y diseño, selección de materiales usados, programas de ordenador necesarios para su funcionamiento, acceso y uso, etc.), titularidad de MCR INFO ELECTRONIC S.L. todos los derechos reservados.
En virtud de lo dispuesto en los artículos 8 y 32.1, párrafo segundo, de la Ley de Propiedad Intelectual, quedan expresamente prohibidas la reproducción, la distribución y la comunicación pública, incluida su modalidad de puesta a disposición, de la totalidad o parte de los contenidos de esta página web, con fines comerciales, en cualquier soporte y por cualquier medio técnico, sin la autorización de MCR INFO ELECTRONIC S.L.
El usuario se compromete a respetar los derechos de Propiedad Intelectual e Industrial titularidad de MCR INFO ELECTRONIC S.L. La utilización no autorizada de la información contenida en este Sitio, así como los perjuicios ocasionados en los derechos de propiedad intelectual e industrial de MCR INFO ELECTRONIC S.L. pueden dar lugar al ejercicio de las acciones que legalmente correspondan y, si procede, a las responsabilidades que de dicho ejercicio se deriven.
G- EXCLUSIÓN DE GARANTÍAS Y RESPONSABILIDAD
As set out in the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, the access and use of the website and the information, services and content that are part of it, verified by the user, are their sole and entire responsibility, releasing and leaving MCR INFO ELECTRONIC free from all liability for such acts.
Exemption of MCR INFO ELECTRONIC reaches spoken and not limited to, the following circumstances:
MCR INFO ELECTRONIC is not responsible for any damages including and not limited to: a) Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system or appliances and computers of users motivated by reasons beyond MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, which prevent or delay the provision of services or navigating the site; b) delays or blockages in the use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems; c) the impossibility of service or access for reasons not attributable to MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, due to the user, third parties or force majeure.
MCR INFO ELECTRONIC will only be liable for any damages the user may suffer as a result of using the website when such damages are attributable to fraudulent action of this company. You agree that the use of the website as well as the acquisition of products and services offered therein is at your own risk.
MCR INFO ELECTRONIC will not assume any kind of damage, direct or indirect, for the content and/or services that may be offered or displayed on the website. Applications outside MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, which the client had accessed through links contained in this website will not be MCR's competence.
Should users have knowledge of any illegality in these, please let MCR knows to consequently proceed.
Si ud. cree que cualquier contenido y/o información de este Sitio vulnera un derecho legítimo o la legalidad vigente le agradeceríamos que se pusiera en contacto con MCR INFO ELECTRONIC S.L. para que podamos tomar las medidas oportunas.
H - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Any reference made in this website to products and or services of third parties or any other information using the trademark, trade name or company name, which are owned by third parties do not constitute endorsement or recommendation of any kind.
All rights concerning intelectual and industrial property, such as interactive screen layouts, graphics, drawings, sound or image files, photographs, user interface, etc., and the information either general or customized services, and all content offered on the website are the exclusive property of MCR INFO ELECTRONIC or have been licensed by their respective owners. All rights reserved and not granted on the same license or authorization for any use.
The user agrees not to violate, in any case, the rights mentioned in the preceding paragraph and to use the website, with its various elements and content for professional use only.
Consequently, the user can not use the website for purposes other than those developed professionally with MCR INFO ELECTRONIC, neither can assign, reproduce, copy, or distribute in any way, elements, information, services and content that make it up; nor facilitate or allow third party access to such elements, information, services and content through public communication in any form; nor circumvent, delete, modify or manipulate the technical protection devices website or those elements in it; nor transform or modify them; nor delete, modify or manipulate, by any means, the "Copyright" MCR INFO ELECTRONIC. The user will refrain from any activity that infringes the intellectual property of the Company and third parties that are referred to in this website. In case of infringement of such rights, the user will indemnify MCR INFO ELECTRONIC for the claims, whether judicial, extrajudicial or administrative, he might bring arising from breach of the user.
I - CHANGES
MCR INFO ELECTRONIC S.L. se reserva el derecho de efectuar sin previo aviso las modificaciones que considere oportunas en su portal, pudiendo cambiar, suprimir o añadir tanto los contenidos y servicios que se presten a través de la misma como la forma en la que éstos aparezcan presentados o localizados en su portal.
J - RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
MCR INFO ELECTRONIC S.L. se reserva el derecho a denegar o retirar el acceso a portal y/o los servicios ofrecidos sin necesidad de preaviso, a instancia propia o de un tercero, a aquellos usuarios que incumplan las presentes Condiciones Generales de Uso.
K - APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
La relación entre MCR INFO ELECTRONIC S.L. y el usuario se regirá por la normativa española vigente y cualquier controversia se someterá a los Juzgados y tribunales de la ciudad de Madrid.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Scope: These general conditions of sale shall apply to all sales made by MCR Info Electronic.
2. Price: The price set in the "TOTAL TO PAY" paragraph shall be net of any discounts, cash and by the time of delivery, free of expense in our warehouses, including tax. The first five operations must be carried out compulsorily, by advance payment, either in cash, certified check or telegraphic transfer (in this case you must send us a copy of machining proof, reserving MCR Info Electronic, SL the right to postpone the shipment until crediting the money). Subsequent operations may be financed by MCR Info Electronic, SL prior approval of MCR's credit department. Payment system by direct debit can be then chosen. When direct debit mode is chosen, you will be billed the corresponding interest in terms of the payment period.
3. Lack of payment: The customer is not authorized to delay payments or make deductions on account of invoices, not even alleging product defects. Invoices not paid within 3 days after the receipt of the goods, have a surcharge of 10% of the total amount for each month that elapses without being paid. In addition, and regardless the amount, € 150 for expenses caused by unpaid will be charged. All discounts applied on bills that are unpaid, shall lapse, increasing the total price, and shall be borne by the debtor all expenses incurred for any reason. Should unpaid invoices occur, MCR Info Electronic, SL. reserves the right to suspend any subsequent supply. MCR Info Electronic, SL, reserves the right to bring legal action to claim damages it deems appropriate, if unpaid.
4. Responsibilities and claims: MCR Info Electronic, SL, is not responsible for any damages or liability in case of delays in delivering products due to unforeseen or abnormal causes, and this may not lead to the cancellation of the corresponding orders. Consequently to constant research and development of our products, technical specifications of the same may be varied, despite the information provided in catalogs, manuals and other documentation provided to the buyer, not assuming MCR info Electronic, SL. any obligation. MCR info Electronic, SL. is not liable for any damage to persons or property, malfunction or misuse of its products. Only those claims made in writing and within a maximum period of receipt of the defective material 7 days shall be valid. MCR Info Electronic, SL. is not responsible for damage caused by any manipulation that is not performed by our technicians, or improper treatment during transport and unpacking.
5. Modification request: Modification of any order shall be confirmed by MCR Info Electronic, SL, established in detail the purpose of this amendment. MCR Info Electronic, SL, reserves the right to change prices in case of modification of orders by the buyer.
6. Returned material; guarantees and deposit: In less than 3 working days from the receipt of the goods the client must contact the commercial assistant assigned to request authorization, fill in the "Return Form" and send it within 2 working days with the unhandled goods, together with all manuals and accessories and the packaging in perfect conditions to the address Gutenberg, 12 - 28906 MADRID, postage paid. Any manipulated or discontinued material (CPUS, SIMMS) or products on offer will not be accepted. Likewise, MCR INFO ELECTRONIC will not collect any unsealed material with displays, annotations or any alteration different from the original one. This process has an administrative cost of 5% of the value of the goods, with a minimum of 30 €, which will be deducted from the corresponding payment. To repair any material guarantee, users shall send valid guarantee, as well as packaging, documents, keys and other original and in perfect conditions. Malfunction of the product shall also be specified.
7. Termination: Once the estimation be signed by the customer, concerning programs or software, and devices, mechanisms, automation or hardware, the client is obliged to accept the agreement and signed it. In the event of termination of the purchase, which must be expressly accepted by MCR Info Electronic, SL., the buyer shall be obliged to pay a compensation of 25% of the sale price agreed in the estimation.
8. Reservation of title: MCR Info Electronic, SL. reserves the right of title of materials sold and purpose of this document, while not been totally paid the full agreed price, considering the buyer as a mere depositary, not being therefore able to sell, assign, lease, sell, or record in any form, in whole or in part, without prejudice, being the buyer responsible in case of loss or deterioration of the goods sold. Likewise, MCR Info Electronic, SL, reserves intellectual property and patents of software and hardware though designed as an object of an estimation or contract to meet the buyer's needs, and therefore any other person shall neither reproduce nor use at no time except express written permission of MCR info Electronic, SL. The purchaser shall also need express authorization to proceed with the sale or transfer of equipment or storage devices (hard disks, streamers, etc.) which are recorded in the programs. The buyer assumes the obligation to show any potential user these limitations, being responsible, in any case, for copies or reproductions that may be made without the consent of MCR Info Electronic, SL.
9. Submission: The buyer expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid, for any issues that may arise from the fulfillment and interpretation of these conditions, and also for the executive or declaratory proceedings caused by unpaid bills or exchange letters dispatched and accepted by the buyer as a result thereto.
10. Repairs and Guarantees: MCR Info Electronic, SL, guarantees the products it sells for a period of 6 months unless otherwise stated in our price list from the invoice date. The guarantee will cease to be effective if the products have been tampered with or are returned without all original parts. The material to be repaired must be sent postage prepaid. Although manufacturers guarantee does not include freight shipping, MCR Info Electronic, SL will return the repaired equipment prepaid. To return damaged material, whether under guarantee or out of it, please send the defective merchandise to our Technical Service along with a copy of the invoice and the "Return Form" duly completed toMCR info Electronic, SL, Gutenberg Street, 12 –GETAFE, MADRID 28906. It is absolutely necessary to proceed as described above. If material is sent without a copy of the invoice or without "Return Form" it will not be accepted. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. If the material is under guarantee and sent without a copy of the purchase invoice it shall be treated as if out of guarantee.
11. Confidentiality: The buyer is obliged to indefinitely maintain business or commercial information obtained through MCR Info Electronic, SL. in confidence. The buyer shall not copy or transfer to third parties unused, unless necessary to fulfill the contract.
12. Exports: The re-export of goods outside the Spanish territory is subject to the relevant Spanish legislation and it will not be feasible without the necessary authorizations. The buyer is obliged to inform and to observe the above rules and any other which may be applicable. The buyer will be liable to MCR Info Electronic, SL regarding the correct compliance with this obligation.
13. Advertising: Buyer states that he wishes to receive advertising via fax/e-mail from the company MCR Info Electronic, SL without prior request. As set forth the the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) recently approved by the Spanish parliament (http://www.setsi.mcyt.es/lssi/lssi_txtproyecto.htm) and of the Organic Spanish Law 15 13/12/1999 on Data Protection, we are obliged to inform you that your email currently appears subscribed to our distribution database forming part of an automated file in order to continue to offer our free services, product information, prices and offers.
All products are sold by Mcr Info Electronic have the official guarantee offered by each manufacturer. Warranty, strictly speaking, belongs to the person who purchased the product in Mcr Info Electronic.
This contract will be valid throughout the national territory of Spain except the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, as long as the sale does not involve any special tax regime.
Of course, marketing materials or information linked to our website, as is normal in orders, is never include in "Dropshipping" orders.
Please note that if the returned items do not meet the guidelines posted on our return policy, Mcr Info Electronic will not be responsible for their replacement.
If you are " dropshipper " any return of an item as well as all customer communications are made through you because it is you who is the actual Mcr Info Electronic customer. It is logical that your client treats any matters concerning your order directly with you.
When an error occurs in shipment, and that error is attributable to our service, please contact us to proceed to solve it. In this case, we will assume transport costs.
If the error has been made by the customer (wrong choice of model or item, error in color, etc) or whether the customer is not satisfied with the item received and want to return it, you should also contact our customer service to solve it . In this case we do not assume any expense arising from such return.
All products that exceed certain volume of freight entail certain expenditure, which will be calculated by our website. The standard cost of Dropshipping will be €5 per order, but it will obviously be recalculated according to the shipping address.
Defects caused by neglect, beatings, use or misuse, improper or not made installation by the authorized service when appropriate, or materials suffering wear and tear as a result of normal use are not included in the guarantee. In the case of computer items, the warranty does not cover virus removal, restoration programs or reinstalling operating systems. In cases where guarantee be justifiably claimed, the article may be substituted, repaired, discounted or returned as legally established.
The guarantee will become invalid in the following cases: